TEMSCON 2018 is the annual flagship conference of the IEEE Technology and Engineering Management Society (TEMS). This conference provides studies on the concepts, theories and best practices in the field of technology management, with a particular focus on disruptive technologies.
Paper submission closed on March 1, 2018!
Thank you to all authors that have submitted, and a special thank you to those that persevered through EDAS errors. Papers submitted on or before the December 1 deadline, as well as papers that missed the deadline because of EDAS errors, will be reviewed per the original schedule. Papers submitted after the original deadline but before March 1st will be reviewed and notification of acceptance will go out on or before April 1st.
Should any author experience difficulties during submittal, please contact Jason Hui (email@example.com).
- 3/1/2018 : Paper submissions due (to EDAS)
- 2/1/2018 : Early bird registration opens; hotel block opens
- 4/1/2018 : Notification of acceptance
- 4/15/2018 : Revisions due (for papers requiring revisions)
- 5/1/2018 : Author registration due
- 5/1/2018 : Regular registration
- 5/1/2018 : Final papers due
- 6/1/2018 : Announcement of top papers chosen to be published in IEEE Transactions or IEEE EMR | Deadline for registration refund with $50 fee (conference cancellation policy)
- 6/7/2018 : Hotel block deadline (i.e. after 6/7, block rooms may be available but are no longer guaranteed)
THE EVENT.Key dates
- 6/28-6/30 : Conference
- 6/29/2018 : Industry Forum (one day)
- 6/27 & 7/1 : Tours (optional)
- 7/1/2018 : Internal AdCom meetings